Sunday, January 17, 2010

A visit from the man at the tracks

Story continues

I keep staring at the Sigul and the lines that make it visible to me start to separate and become more distinct. It raises up from the ground and it starts to flow. The shape stays the same but the material inside starts to blur together in its movement inside the tube. It lifts from the ground and starts making it's way to me. The lines start moving faster and faster, what started out as very disguised lines, then streaky lines turn into a silvery blur similar to mercury but more solid and metallic as it is changing colors and moving towards me it is also rotatiin vertically giving it the impression that it was waiting there for me to see it. It was so large that it was raised above me even thouth it was hovering at the bottom of the hill. Now it is shrinking and condensing at the same time moving up the abandoned blacktop that just a few moments ago I was remembering what it looked like when I saw it fresh. It is front of me now and I see my face reflected back to me, I smile at my appearance. Then it gone and I am looking at a man I haven't seen in over 10 years, or so I think but who knows how long it has been. It was the man at the tracks. I see him ant that feeling hits me again that he is looking for me.

No comments:

Followers