Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winterlude

Continuation of the old story


How crafty you are dear FuzZ. I am still able to see myself so I know that I make it this far. Sometime after the crash. Was it so hard to deal with the reality that I landed into that years have gone by unnoticed. It appears you have beaten me once again dear FuzZ.

Every time I look at my home I see Robinson Crusoe's hidden home. I always thought that he was so paranoid but you have somehow survived a great tragedy and all that is left is you then you become a bit selfish about yourself and your self preservation. My home isn't quite as hidden as Crusoe's' but it works for me. Unlike him I have seen nobody for my entire tenure in the pump house. Standing on the small rise between 9 and 10 I survey my home and think I have done pretty good for myself. How did I know to come here. How did I know it would give me shelter, food and life.

No comments:

Followers