Thursday, October 30, 2008

Interlude 1

I felt it take over yesterday. I was at a stoplight in my truck, looking at my hands a weird sensation overtook me. My arms felt like long gloves and somebody else was putting them on. There was a faint tingling caress inside my own skin as the hands worked their way into mine. I start to wonder how far will this go, what am I supposed to do. Should I fight should I give in. All of the stories I have read and all of the crazy people I know flash through my mind. I realize that I am much too strong, or it is much too weak to do anything more. Unfortunately for me now I know that the FuzZ is much more. To speak its name is to take away its power. It shrieks as I call to it and recedes. I think that it is much too weak for anything, maybe.

What set it all off was a single phrase from my wife, "all alone." It was related to the lack of assistance I was giving her. That acted as the catalyst.

How many times have I written those words in fear, or simply cried them out always bringing more and more tears.

I assure you that is not meant to hurt you or be anything bad. "Why are you so upset?", she questions.

I have no wit in this arena at all. Totally worthless in this stage of anger, I have no chance to think of anything, but the FuzZ

No comments:

Followers